Russian Dressing Chicken: How to Make It for Dinner
You must be familiar with dishes with chicken ingredients, right? There may be many of you who make this chicken-based dishes as one of your favorite foods. What I am saying is true, right?
As we know, there are many types of dishes that use chicken as the main ingredient of that dish. The way to cook chicken into delicious dishes also varies. In Russia too.
In Russia, there are ways to make our chicken dishes become more delicious. One way is to add Russian dressing to the dish. Have you ever tried it?
I think there are still some of you who don’t know the dishes for dinner using chicken and Russian dressing. For that, let’s look at Russian Chicken dressing: how to make it for dinner.
Dishes that use chicken as a base do enhance our appetite. No wonder if this kind of dish has a lot of fans. Both from people who are young to people who are old.
Ways to cook a variety of chicken also makes it easier for people to create their chicken-based dishes. Either from how to cook or seasoning and accompanying food dishes themselves. Usually every country has its own way to process dishes made from their chicken.
Similarly, to those in Russia. There is a lot of menu choices chicken-based dishes that you can enjoy from breakfast to the dinner. This article will focus on discussing Russian chicken-based dinner.
One of the secrets that can make a dish taste good is the spice. In Russia, there is one of the ingredients to make the chicken dish to be very tasty. It is Russian dressing. Russian dressing is a kind of sauce that is mixed in a dish to make it into a delicious dish.
Have you ever tried making a chicken-based dish by using Russian dressing for dinner? Maybe there are still some of you who have never tried it at all, for that in this article will discuss about Russian dressing chicken: how to make it for dinner.
- Russian Dressing Chicken
There are many types of Russian-based chicken dishes made by adding Russian dressing. One of the menus that can easily be found on the internet is Russian dressing chicken. To make Russian dressing in this menu, you need ingredients:
- 4 ounces of Russian salad dressing
- 1 ounce envelope onion soup mix
- 4 1⁄2 ounces of apricot jam
- garlic powder to taste
- salt to taste
- 1/4 cup water
Then the steps to make Russian dressing are:
- After you cook the chicken that is the basic ingredient of this dish with a sprinkling of salt and garlic powder, you can immediately make this Russian dressing.
- Mix the remaining ingredients that are not used in chicken into a bowl. Mix well.
- Pour the Russian dressing mixture over the chicken.
- Grilled chicken that has been given Russian dressing for about 75-90 minutes.
And your Russian chicken dressing is ready to be served.
- Russian Chicken Breasts
Besides Russian dressing chicken, there is another one that is also a menu you can find the recipe on the internet and you make yourself at home anyway. This menu is called Russian Chicken Breasts. The ingredients that you need to prepare to make this menu are:
- 1/2 cup Kraft Russia (this is Russian dressing from Kraft)
- 1/2 cup apricot jam
- About 3 tablespoons dried onion soup mix
Then the steps you must take to make dressings for Russian chicken breasts are:
- After you cook the chicken that is the basic ingredient of this dish with oil until the chicken turns brown, you can start making Russian dressing for this dish.
- Mix Russian dressing and soup in a small bowl. Mix well.
- Pour the dressing mixture over the chicken.
- Bake for about 45 minutes until the chicken is cooked evenly.
And your cooked Russian Chicken Breasts are ready to be served.
- Four-Ingredient Baked Russian Chicken
Another type of Russian dish that is based on chicken and uses Russian dressing is Four-Ingredient Baked Russian Chicken. You can find recipes similar to this dish on the internet and you can try to cook it yourself at home. The ingredients you need to make this Four-Ingredient Baked Russian Chicken dressing are:
- 1 package of dried onion soup mixture
- 1 bottle of Russian dressing
- 1 jar of apricot jam (or preserved)
Then, the steps taken to make dressings in this Four-Ingredient Baked Russian are:
- After you cook the chicken in the oven until it is cooked, you can start to cook the dressing in the Four-Ingredient Baked Russian Chicken dish.
- Mix all ingredients that are not used to cook chicken in a bowl. Mix well.
- Pour the dressing mixture over the chicken.
- Bake in a hot oven for about 45 minutes to 1 hour.
You can enjoy your Four-Ingredient Baked Russian Chicken that has been cooked with rice that is still warm. For taste, you can adjust to the taste that fits on your tongue.
If seen at a glance, the menu above tends to have the same ingredients. You only need to adjust the amount of each ingredient you use to make Russian dressing in your chicken-based dishes. Each recipe has its own unique taste even though it has similar ingredients.
And maybe there are still some about Russian dressing chicken: how to make it for dinner that haven’t been listed above. I hope this article can really help you to find out all you need to know about Russian dressing chicken: how to make it for dinner. Are you interested in trying to make it yourself at home?
*Jika artikel ini bermanfaat, mohon di share ^V^!