How to Make Beef Stroganoff DIY?
Are you one of those people who like meat-based dishes? What kind of dish do you like?
Around the world there are certainly many types of delicious meat-based dishes. As you know, there are many ways to cook the meat. Starting from the dish for appetizers to the main meal.
But, have you ever heard or know about Beef Stroganoff? This is one of the meat-based dishes from Russia. Maybe there are many of you who don’t know about Beef Stroganoff and how to make it DIY. Therefore, let’s look at how to make Beef Stroganoff DIY?
Dishes that contain meat do have a lot of fans all over the world. This is included in dishes that can easily attract many people’s appetite. There are many types of meat dishes from all over the world that you can choose according to your taste. Especially if you are included in those who like meat-based dishes. Starting from the grilled meat, fried meat until mixed into other dishes.
One country that has typical meat-based dishes is Russia. This dish is called Beef Stroganoff. Did you ever hear or know about this dish? Or maybe have you ever tried to cook it yourself?
Maybe there are still many of you who are wondering and don’t know about this Beef Stroganoff. Especially about how to make it yourself. Therefore, this article will discuss about how to make Beef Stroganoff DIY?
- About Beef Stroganoff
Beef Stroganoff is a traditional dish from the 19th century which came from Russia. This is a dish consisting of cuts of beef mixed in a sour cream sauce (Smetana). Beef Stroganoff is a dish that has become popular all over the world, so that it has quite a large variety in various parts of the world.
In the Beef Stroganoff sauce, spices and mushrooms are also added. This dish will give a thick flavor and become a dish that will attract the appetite of many people. And you might also be among the people who like this dish.
Beef Stroganoff is usually served at dinner and lunch. There are also many ways to cook Beef Stroganoff. You can cook it using a stove, crockpot or even you also use an oven. This includes the types of dishes that are flexible.
- Ingredients to Make Beef Stroganoff DIY
Beef Stroganoff is also included in the meat-based dishes are easy to make yourself at home. There are many recipes that you can get from the internet as your guide to cooking at home. From very simple recipes to fairly complicated recipes with lots of added ingredients. Here is one Beef Stroganoff recipe that you can make DIY. The ingredients you need are:
- 500 gr sliced steak fillet
- 100 ml beef broth
- 250 gr sliced mushrooms
- 150 gr crème fraîche
- 1 tbsp flour
- 1 onion, which has been sliced
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp English mustard
- ½ pack of small parsley, then chopped
- Water (optional)
- Seasoning to add flavor as needed
For additional ingredients you can adjust what you need and also adjust your taste.
- How To Make Beef Stroganoff DIY
Here’s how to make Beef Stroganoff:
- Heat the olive oil in a non-stick skillet. Then add the sliced onions. Cook using medium heat until soft for approximately 15 minutes. Add a little water if it feels sticky.
- Mash the garlic and mix it in the onion. Cook for 2-3 minutes and add the butter.
- Once the butter appears slightly foamy, add the sliced mushrooms. Cook until mushrooms are really soft for about 5 minutes.
- Season to taste and place on a plate.
- Put the flour in a bowl by adding a little salt and pepper. Mix well then add the fillet steak.
- Put the pieces of steak to the pan by adding a little oil (if frying pan looks dry). Cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Put back the stir-fry made earlier in the pan.
- Combine crème fraîche, English mustard and beef broth and add to the pan. Stir well. Cook for 5 minutes using medium heat.
- Add the chopped parsley.
You can enjoy your cooked Beef Stroganoff with rice or pappardelle.
- Side Dishes for Beef Stroganoff DIY
To be able to enjoy Beef Stroganoff, you can eat it with several types of side foods. Here are some of Beef Stroganoff’s side dishes:
- Rice. This is a side dish that is considered neutral. Rice will be suitable to be enjoyed with Beef Stroganoff which has a creamy sauce. Rice will make it more perfect.
- Egg Noodles. This is a choice of side dishes besides rice. The use of egg noodles will taste like pasta if enjoyed with this Beef Stroganoff.
- Braised Red Cabbage. You can choose another side dish choice if you are currently on a diet. It will be able to reduce the number of calories.
- Vegetable Salad. It is also often used as a side dish choice for those who are on a diet and reduce the number of calories.
And there are still many other types of side dishes that you can enjoy with Beef Stroganoff.
- How To Save Beef Stroganoff DIY
If you make a large amount of Beef Stroganoff and are unable to finish the dish, you can save it. You can freeze your Beef Stroganoff. You just need to put your Beef Stroganoff into the container and cover it well. If you want to enjoy it again, you can heat it using a stove or microwave.
And maybe there are still some recipe on how to make Beef Stroganoff DIY that haven’t been listed above. I hope this article can really help you to find out all you need to know about on how to make Beef Stroganoff DIY. Are you interested in trying to cook it yourself at home?
*Jika artikel ini bermanfaat, mohon di share ^V^!