When we talk about cakes, what comes to mind are sweet and moist desserts. Some think to buy the desired cake at the nearest pastry shop and some choose to make the cake themselves at home. Starting from simple cakes to complicated cakes.
In every country in the world, there are many cakes that we can choose if we want to make our own cakes at home. Especially now you will be able to easily find all the recipes that we want to make. Included with Russian Napoleon Cake.
Russian Napoleon Cake is one type of cake that you can make yourself at home. There are many recipes that you can use to make your own Napoleon Cake at home. Did you know about the fastest recipe for making Napoleon Cake? There may still be many of you who do not know, so let us see about the fastest way to make Napoleon cake in hurry time.
Making your own cake at home is a fun activity for some people. For people who love to make their own cakes, they will certainly love to find many recipes for cake creation. Such activities will provide their own satisfaction.
There are many types of cakes in the world that you can use as the next cake that you can create. You can easily find the cake recipes on the internet. In this day and age almost everything you can find by exploring cyberspace.
You can also make cakes in Russia yourself at home. There are many typical cakes from Russia to choose from. One of them is Russian Napoleon Cake. This is a sweet, soft and moist Russian cake.
If in a hurry, Napoleon Cake can also be a choice of cakes that you can make yourself at home. However, there may still be many of you who haven’t a recipe or the fastest way to make your own Russian Napoleon Cake at home. To answer your curiosity, this article will discuss about the fastest way to make Napoleon cake in hurry time.
- About Russian Napoleon Cake
Napoleon cake is a traditional cake which exist in Russia. It is one of the famous layered cakes that are there. Napoleon cake often also known as Mille-feuille. It is a cake consisting of layers and cream that will make the cake feel soft and moist. Napoleon cookies were created in the 18th century in France, but these cakes were brought to Russia in the early 19th century.
- The Difference Between Russian Napoleon Cake and Similar Cakes
Because these Russian Napoleon Cakes are often known by other names, are they the same type of cake? Actually, there are differences found in the Russian Napoleon Cake with other similar cakes. Some difference lies in the thickness of the cake where the Napoleon Cake has a thinner cake, then the number of layers where the Napoleon Cake has more layers. One that can be distinguished in one glance is the topping on the cake where Napoleon Cake has a topping surrounded by cake crumbs.
- Texture of Russian Napoleon Cake
If we talk about the texture of the Russian Napoleon Cake, this cake has a slightly different texture from similar cakes. The texture on the Russian Napoleon Cake is softer and moister. This is due to the different creams and layers and the best serving that should be stored for several hours. While similar cakes are generally served in a state that is still crispy.
- Recipes to Make Russian Napoleon Cake in The Fastest Way
Russian Napoleon Cake is one cake that you can make yourself at home. You can find tons of recipes for making Russian Napoleon Cake the fastest way on the internet. That will make it easier for you to guide you in cooking your cake. Here is one of the recipes for making Russian Napoleon Cake the fastest way you can use. The ingredients you need are:
- 1 box of puff pastry 2 pieces
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter and at room temperature
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 of 14 oz cans of condensed milk
While the steps to make it are as follows:
Before making the dough, preheat the oven at 400 ° F. Then coat the baking sheet with parchment paper and don’t forget to spray a little baking spray
- Defrost the puff pastry then cut each box into two pieces, this piece will give you 4 layers of cake
- Using a fork, poke a few parts of the mixture until it has a hole evenly
- Place the puff pastry carefully on the baking sheet and bake the dough for about 14 to 15 minutes
- After the cake layer is cooked, cool the cake layer sheet. When the mixture is cold, make frosting
- In a bowl, mix the butter, condensed milk and also vanilla extract. Shake high using an electric mixer for 2 to 3 minutes
- Scrape the sides and bottom of the bowl and attach a whisk. Then shake again for about 2 minutes until it feels smooth, light and also soft
- Gather all the crumbs for the final topping of your Napoleon cake
- Spread the frosting over each layer of the cake according to the number of layers you want
- Afterwards, spread cake crumbs evenly to all parts of the Napoleon cake. And your Russian Napoleon cake is ready to be enjoyed.
And maybe there are still some of fastest way to make Napoleon cake in hurry time that haven’t been listed above. I hope this article can really help you to find out all you need to know about fastest way to make Napoleon cake in hurry time. So, are you interested in trying to make your own Russian Napoleon Cake at home?