Delicious Russian Mushroom Recipe That Can Be Made at Home
What comes to your mind when you hear someone say food with mushroom ingredients? Surely you imagine some of your favorite foods. A good taste of mushrooms will appear in your mind.
But, have you ever tried cooking your own mushrooms so that they become good food?
For those of you who really like to cook, they will often use various types of mushrooms that they can easily find in their country. If you want to try making a new menu, I would suggest you try making Russian dishes made from mushrooms. For that, let’s see about the delicious Russian mushroom recipes that can be made at home.
There are many types of dishes that can be made using the basic ingredients of mushrooms. Each country has a type of mushroom cuisine with different characteristics. Both in terms of the cooking process and from the spices used. Whatever it is, dishes with mushroom ingredients will certainly taste good.
Among the many types of dishes with mushroom ingredients available, have you ever made mushroom dishes from Russia? You can make easy and simple mushroom dishes from Russia.
If you want to try making dishes from Russia with mushroom ingredients, this article will discuss the delicious Russian mushroom recipes that can be made at home.
- Russian Mushroom Julienne
Russian Mushroom Julienne is one type of traditional dish from Russia. You can easily find this dish in every restaurant. Russian Mushroom Julienne influences from France because of the use of the cream sauce. This dish is served as an appetizer.
You can make Russian Mushroom Julienne yourself at home. There are many recipes on the internet that you can use as guidelines for your cooking. This is an easy and simple recipe for making Russian Mushroom Julienne. The ingredients you need are:
- 1/4 pound of washed mushrooms
- 8 ounces of boneless chicken
- 1 onion
- 5 tbsp butter
- 1/2 tbsp of fine nutmeg powder
- 3 tbsp sour cream (you can also use plain yogurt)
- 1/2 cup of shredded Swiss cheese
- Salt and pepper
Then, the steps to cooking Russian Mushroom Julienne are:
- Slice the onion, mushrooms and chicken.
- Melt the butter until it’s melted. Meanwhile preheat the oven to 400 ° F.
- Cook the onion in melted butter
- After the onion is cooked, add chicken and mushrooms then cook for 5 minutes while adding enough pepper and salt.
- Remove from the stove then add sour cream and nutmeg powder. Mix well.
- Put the chicken and mushrooms mixture in the food container and sprinkle with grated cheese.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
And your Russian Mushroom Julienne is ready to be served.
- Russian Mushroom Soup
Mushrooms can indeed be cooked to become various types of dishes. One of them is cooking soup with mushroom ingredients. In Russia there is a menu of soups that are easy to make. It is Russian mushroom soup.
You can create mushroom soup that you cook yourself at home. There are many types of Russian mushroom soup that you can use. This is one simple and easy recipe for making Russian mushroom soup. The ingredients you need are:
- 3 cups mushrooms
- 3 qrt water
- 1/4 stick of butter
- 2 large-sized carrots
- 1 onion
- 1 stalk of celery
- 1 bunch of parsley
- 5 large-sized potatoes
- 1 bunch of green onions
- Salt and pepper
Then, the steps to cooking Russian mushroom soup are:
- Clean the mushrooms, carrots, onions, celery, and potatoes. Then slice all the ingredients.
- Heat the oil and fry the carrots and onions until golden.
- Put water, butter and sliced mushrooms in the pan and cook until the mushrooms are tender.
- Add all the ingredients of vegetables, parsley and green onions.
- Cook for a few minutes the soup and add the sugar and pepper to taste.
And your Russian mushroom soup is ready to be served. You can also add egg noodles if you want to change your mushroom soup into noodles soup.
- Russian Potato and Mushroom Croquettes
Besides being a main dish, mushrooms can also be a side dish. One of them is making the mushroom into a croquette. In Russia, there croquette recipe that you can make yourself at home. This side dish called Russian potato and mushroom croquettes.
If you want to make Russian croquettes, you can search for recipes on the internet. There are many types of croquette recipes that you can use as a guide. This is one of the easy and simple Russian croquette recipes. The ingredients you need are:
- 400 grams of mushrooms
- 7 peeled potatoes
- 5 cups of water to boil potatoes
- 1 tablespoon for sautéing
- 1 onion that has been peeled and chopped
- 1 cup of flour
- 1 tsp oil for sautéing
- The oil for frying
Then, the steps to cooking Russian potato and mushroom croquettes are:
- Boil potatoes in a pan filled with water until the potatoes are soft. After cooking, drain and mash the potatoes.
- In a skillet, heat the oil for sautéing. Sauté onions, mushrooms and a little water on medium-high heat for 3 minutes.
- In a large bowl, mix sautéed potatoes, mushrooms and onions, flour, salt and pepper. Mix well.
- Form of croquette dough.
- Heat oil for frying in a medium-high heat and then fry the croquettes for 8 minutes until golden.
And your Russian potato mushroom croquettes are ready to be served. You can enjoy it with a mixture of sour cream and chopped green onions.
And maybe there are still some of the delicious Russian mushroom recipes that can be made at home that haven’t been listed above. I hope this article can really help you to find out about the delicious Russian mushroom recipes that can be made at home.
*Jika artikel ini bermanfaat, mohon di share ^V^!