A Kebab You Have Never Seen Before: Russian Recipe
Kebab … surely you often hear about this food, right? In fact, there are many people who love kebab. What kind of kebab do you like?
In this world there are many types of kebabs. Some countries have their own signature dishes that are still included in the category of kebab. Even how to serve kebab dishes can be different from one country to another. Also included with kebab in Russia.
Well, Russia does have a typical kebab. Do you know about this? So, to add your information, let’s see about a kebab you have never seen before, Russian recipe.
Kebab has become a food that has a lot of fans. Delicious and soft meat flavors that are in various types of Kebab will certainly make your saliva drip when you imagine it. Each type of kebab has its own distinctive taste.
But, is the kebab that you think is the real meaning of kebab? Does kebab that you have in mind is the meat, some vegetables and sauce wrapped with dough skin? But does that mean kebab in general?
Kebab is actually a variety of meat dishes cooked. This dish comes from the cuisines of the Middle East. Even so, kebabs have many variants spread throughout the world. The variety of kebabs has special characteristics according to the variation of the kebab’s country of origin.
There are also people who say that kebabs are one type of baked meat dish. Some countries seem to have a slightly different understanding. The most commonly used meat for kebabs is beef, chicken, lamb, fish. But there are also those who use pork (it’s very rare because of religious restrictions).
But, do you know what kind of kebab originates from Russia? Russia has a different kind of kebab than the existing kebabs in general. Maybe there are many people who don’t know about kebabs from Russia. Therefore, in this article I will discuss about a kebab you have never seen before, Russian recipe.
- About Kebab in Russian Recipes
Russian Kebab is a chicken-based dish mixed with potatoes and vegetables then coated with eggs and vermicelli before being fried. This dish can also be called by Russian Chicken Cutlet. The shape of the Russian Kebab is not like kebabs in general. It is shaped round like a piece of meat.
Russian Kebab is one of the famous Muslim foods. Children will certainly like the type of snacks like the Russian Kebab. You can also add additional ingredients to make the taste of this dish even more delicious. This is included in snacks.
- The Ingredients Needed to Make Russian Kebab
To make Kebab with Russian recipes, you can search for recipes on the internet as your guide in cooking. There are many recipes that you can find. Starting from a simple Russian Kebab to one that uses a lot of spices and additives. This is one simple recipe that might be your consideration.
The ingredients that you must prepare to make a Russian Kebab are:
- 250 grams of boneless chicken (boiled and shredded chicken)
- 2 medium-sized potatoes (boiled and mashed potatoes)
- 1 small green capsicum (finely chopped)
- 1/2 cup green peas (boil until blanched and mashed)
- 1 medium-sized carrots (grated)
- 1 inch of ginger
- 6 to 7 cloves of garlic
- 2 green chilies
- 1 tbsp Maida baked
- 1 tablespoon of lime juice
- 1/4 cup of finely chopped fresh coriander
- 1/4 cup of grated cheese
- Salt according to taste
- 1 tsp oil for sautéing
- The oil for frying
To coat your Russian Kebab, you need ingredients:
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup of vermicelli
You can also prepare sauces to be served with the Russian Kebab you made.
- How To Make Russian Kebab
The steps to make a Russian Kebab are:
- Blend the garlic, green chili and ginger to become a paste
- Heat oil in a pan to sauté
- Put the garlic chili ginger paste in a skillet and sauté over medium heat for 30 seconds
- Then add capsicum and carrots. Sauté ingredients until soft
- Put the shredded chicken, mashed potatoes and mashed peas and cook again for 2 minutes
- Add roasted Maida and salt. Then mix well while cooking for 2 minutes
- Turn off the stove. Add the lime juice, stirring until blended
- Let the mixture cool completely
- When the mixture is cold, add cheese and coriander. Mix well
- Grease your palms with a little oil before forming the kebab mixture according to the shape you want
- Then whisk the eggs with a pinch of salt
- Dip the kebabs that have been formed into the egg beaters. Then after that coated with vermicelli. Repeat these steps for all the kebabs
- Heat oil in a pan for frying
- Fry the kebab until it’s golden brown on both sides
- Lift and serve while hot.
You can enjoy the Russian Kebab directly or add it with the sauce you want.
- Additional Ingredients to Make Russian Kebab Creations
If you want to create and make your own version of the Russian Kebab, you can add some of the ingredients according to your favorite. You can add mozzarella cheese for example. To eat it, you can serve your Russian Kebab with chutney sauce, tomato sauce, or other sauce as you wish. Russian kebabs are the type of food you are free to cook to suit your needs. It is also suitable for you to enjoy while relaxing with the family.
And maybe there are still some of a kebab you have never seen before, Russian recipe that haven’t been listed above. I hope this article can really help you to find out all you need to know about a kebab you have never seen before, Russian recipe. Are you interested in trying out the Russian Kebab?
*Jika artikel ini bermanfaat, mohon di share ^V^!