Russia is also being a destination for the new wedding couple to have their honeymoon. It’s because Russia has all in one package for vacation and make a memorable honeymoon. Beside, this country also has a beautiful culture, beautiful country and of course delicious and various traditional Cuisine.
If you are in Russia for honeymoon you may want to make most memorable trip for you and your couple. It can’t be done without a dinner. And here, in this article I will suggest you the most delicious Russian recipes for exquisite dinners, there are:
This recipe is most famous authentic Russian recipe. This food is made of herbs and vegetables, sometimes serve without meat. Borsch is beet and cabbage red soup that is a warmer on the Moscow’s colder day that usually served with Smetana, a Russian Sour Cream. This dish is also healthiest staple food of Russian cuisine that almost served by the entire household in the Russia.
This dish will be enough to be a meals even not the course meal for an exquisite dinner with your partner. If you have enough time to make this dish at home, you may get the ingredients from the best 24 hours supermarket in Moscow if you are in Moscow. And here is the recipe:
- chopped onion
- chopped carrots
- chopped celery
- bay leaf
- peeled beets
- chopped cabbage
- black pepper
- sour cream
How to Make
- Cook the meat you have in a large soup pot over high heat until browned, about 3 minutes per side until it completely browned; add water, carrots, onion, celery, and bay leaf to the pot, bring to simmer and cook it until meat is tender and falling off the bone for about 4 hours. Strain the broth and discard solids.
- Combine the broth from the meat you have cooked before, cabbage and beet in a large soup pot; cook, stirring occasionally, until the beets are tender it needs about 30 minutes. Reduce the heat to the low; add the salt, vinegar, and black pepper.
- Serve the Borsch with your garnish
The next dish is also known as the most favorite recipes for Russian people. Stroganoff is one of the Russian cuisine signatures. Stroganoff is a meats dish completed with mushroom and other vegetables. If you are in Russia it will incomplete without taste this dish. This dish is also considered as the old Russian cuisine as part of their cuisine that why it became famous all over the world. If you want to make this cuisine as your dinner at home, here is the recipe:
- Beef chuck roast
- Red wine
- Black pepper
- Extra-virgin olive oil
- Worcestershire sauce
- Sour cream
How to Make
- Marinate the beef meet with red wine, salt, and black pepper for about 10 minutes. Then, remove the beef and pat the meat with paper tower and Reserve the remaining marinade.
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat for Stir the beef; cook and stir until the meat browned, and then put it to a plate for 5 to 7 minutes. After that, Melt 2 tablespoons butter over medium heat and Stir in the garlic, onion, and a pinch of salt. Cook and stir the mixture until the onion is soft and translucent then Transfer the onion mixture to the plate with the prepared beef and set aside.
- Mix the ingredients and take the beef into boil, after that pour in the remaining marinade and the red wine.
- Cover it and cook in a low medium heat until the beef tender for about an hour.
- The last is stir in the mushroom and sour cream before serving.
3. Russian Lamb Pilaf
It is one of a traditional and one of the healthiest staple foods of Russian cuisine. This is a dish that easy to make and also delicious to eat. This is a dish made of rice, lamb meats and some of herbs. This recipe will make an exquisite dinner for you since it has a tasty and traditional taste. Here is the recipe of making this dish:
- Pitted prunes
- Fresh lemon juice
- Boneless lamb
- Garlic cloves
- Ground lambs
- Lamb or vegetable stock
- White rice
- Salt and pepper
How to Make
- Put the raisins and pitted prunes in a small bowl then pour over enough water to cover. Next add lemon juice and let soak for at least 1 hour. Drain and roughly chop the prunes.
- Meanwhile, heat butter in a large pan, add chopped onion and cook for 5 minutes. Add the cubed lamb, ground lamb and crushed garlic cloves. Fry for 5 minutes, and stir it constantly until it browned.
- Pour the stock into the pan and boil them. After that lower the heat, cover and simmer for 1 hour until the lamb is tender.
- Add the remaining stock and boil them. Add the rinsed white rice and a large pinch of saffron. Stir, cover and simmer for 15 minutes until the rice is tender.
- Last step is to add the drained raisins, chopped prunes, salt and pepper to taste. Heat through for a few minutes and turn out onto a warmed serving dish and garnish as you wish.
Those are three delicious Russian recipes for exquisites Dinners. There actually still much of delicious Russian recipe for the exquisites dinners, but those are the top three famous Russian recipes. You may make your own dinner at home with the ingredients and the cooking steps hat explained above. Have your own exquisite dinner for your partner.